If you are looking for a great warm neutral paint color that goes with almost everything, Benjamin Moore makes one: clay beige OC-11. I've used it before and it looked excellent.
- envisioning furniture in a room
- designer lighting for less - FLOS
- bedroom psychology
- considering the weight of chairs
- design term - "circulation"
- $20 coffee table
- how to paint with a bold, bright color
- mixing bowls
- a great warm neutral paint color
- do you enjoy knives?
- paint - dark brown
- coffee table
- paint - how to do it
- paint basics
- Wendy + Howie's dining table
- the importance of paint
- front door in your living room?
- stacked books
- mid-century modern reproductions - Eames
- low bedroom dresser
- versatile table for extra guests
- ▼ Feb 2010 (25)