If you're planning on purchasing some new dining chairs, a factor to consider in your decision should be their weight. Sometimes I'll go to pull out a chair from a dining table and it's so heavy I can barely move it. Carpet or rugs exaggerate this problem. This is not only annoying, it makes a person feel weighted down and sluggish. The heaviest dining chairs seem to be the fully upholstered ones. So check the weight and be sure they are easy to move.
- envisioning furniture in a room
- designer lighting for less - FLOS
- bedroom psychology
- considering the weight of chairs
- design term - "circulation"
- $20 coffee table
- how to paint with a bold, bright color
- mixing bowls
- a great warm neutral paint color
- do you enjoy knives?
- paint - dark brown
- coffee table
- paint - how to do it
- paint basics
- Wendy + Howie's dining table
- the importance of paint
- front door in your living room?
- stacked books
- mid-century modern reproductions - Eames
- low bedroom dresser
- versatile table for extra guests
- ▼ Feb 2010 (25)